Monday, May 4, 2009

My yahoo messenger cannot stay connected?

My yahoo messenger cannot stay connected - it repeatedly logs in and out and I have no problem with any other internet tools My internet upload and download speed is very high Ive been dealing with this since last march and I knows that log thing in messenger doesnt work, nothing ever worked, Ive done every thing yahoo techs said, such as Yahoo settings, sending that windows doc file, Im only behind a firewall for the router but that setting is specified with yahoo My yahoo accounts are capricorn10123 and braxious101 when will this problem be fixed? Im very frustrated with yahoo as many users are, as well as annoyed as well as My fairly large contact lists, how come a user of Yahoo messenger can talked directly one on one with a yahoo tech wouldnt that be soo much easier? how come Im never notified that My complaints are being worked out let alone being received due to all this I lose some messages as well as not being able to send them does Id prefer todo eveything by e-mail as Im not convinced the yahoo logging under help in the messengers bar actually works like yahoo says it does does Yahoo need more techs in the area of Yarmouth Nova Scotia Canada? I ask this because Yahoo isnt very good in this area if Yahoo techs are needed what does a person need to be a tech for yahoo? I maybe interested in a job with yahoo to better help yahoo in this area I cant be reached at geowhy@hotmail.com and My name is Geoff Whynot hope to hear from Yahoo soon

My yahoo messenger cannot stay connected?
this happened to me before I got a ms explorer fix. I have xp and this may help. I hear people are having issues with explorer.


No comments:

Post a Comment