Monday, May 4, 2009

Yahoo yah boo?

QUESTION





have been unable to get into my mail for


3 days now (this is not the first time


but has been resolved previously after a


few hours)reply i get is The server at


uk.f274.mail.yahoo.com is taking too


long to respond. tried on several


computers . other areas of yahoo show me


logged in





REPLY





Thanks for writing to Yahoo! UKIE Customer Care.








I'm sorry, but I'm not really clear on what you're trying to do. Please


respond to this email and provide as much detail of the situation you're


encountering, and I'll be happy to help in whatever way I can.








I hope the information I have provided to you above will help answer


your question. Please let me know if you still need assistance so I can


help you further.





Regards Ellereece ,





MY RESPONCE





thank you for replying i was lucky to see your reply as i said i was unable to access my mail. however somebody with a similar problem gave a link through a united states access point. as i said in my original message when i try to access my mail through yahoo uk i get the response the server is not responding this is day 4 of no mail please help and dont ask me to check settings empty cache etc tried all options and 4 different computers





REPLY





Thanks for writing to Yahoo! UKIE Customer Care.


%26gt; I'm sorry, but I'm not really clear on what you're trying to do. Please


%26gt; respond to this email and provide as much detail of the situation you're


%26gt; encountering, and I'll be happy to help in whatever way I can.


%26gt; I hope the information I have provided to you above will help answer


%26gt; your question. Please let me know if you still need assistance so I can


%26gt; help you further.


%26gt; Regards Ellereece ,





MY RESPONCE





what chance have i got when you cant understand "I CANT GET MY MAIL SERVER NOT RESPONDING "








REPLY





Thanks for writing to Yahoo! UKIE Customer Care.


%26gt; Having read your mail here are a few steps to try and solve the issue.


%26gt; I have tested your account and couldn't reproduce the issue. This


%26gt; tells us the issue is related to your computer. This could be something


%26gt; that was recently installed or a setting that is improperly configured.


%26gt; We've provided a thorough list of troubleshooting steps below. We


%26gt; understand it's long and technical in nature, but we're hopeful that


%26gt; with your help, we can resolve the issue.


%26gt; 1. USE A SUPPORTED INTERNET BROWSER


%26gt; Most issues with Yahoo! Mail can be resolved quickly by ensuring you are


%26gt; using an up-to date browser. You can also try switching to a supported


%26gt; alternate internet browser. Please refer to the list at the Yahoo! Help


%26gt; web site below for supported internet browsers.


%26gt; http://help.yahoo.com/l/uk/yahoo/mail/or...


%26gt; 2. ENABLE JAVASCRIPT


%26gt; JavaScript is simple programming language that is essential to any


%26gt; modern internet site. Without JavaScript enabled, the Yahoo! Mail client


%26gt; may not perform as designed. To correct this, verify that you have


%26gt; JavaScript enabled using the following steps:


%26gt; Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher:


%26gt; 1. Select "Tools" and click "Internet Options".


%26gt; 2. Switch to the "Security" tab.


%26gt; 3. Under the "Internet"





MY RESPONCE





as i said in my earlier message don't ask me to check settings already checked also tried accessing via several computers none of which have been used in last few days hence nothing new has been installed . a quick check on google finds other people who have had the same problem due to server problems you wont be able to duplicate it if you are accessing my mail from a different server I REPEAT *********The server at uk.f274.mail.yahoo.com is taking too long to respond****************





REPLY





Thanks for writing to Yahoo! UKIE Customer Care.


%26gt; I have synchronized yor account.Please ensure you are using a compatible


%26gt; internet browser. Supported browsers include:


%26gt; Please try these,and please let me know if the problem persists.


%26gt; The Internet Explorer browser can be found at:


%26gt; http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/defa...


%26gt; The Firefox browser can be found at:


%26gt; http://www.mozilla.org/firefox/


%26gt; I hope the information I have provided to you above will help answer


%26gt; your question. Please let me know if you still need assistance so I can


%26gt; help you further.


%26gt; Regards,


%26gt; Ellereece





MY RESPONCE





I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ARE YOU READING FROM SOME MANUAL WHICH PART OF SERVER NOT RESPONDING DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND OR THE FACT THAT I HAVE CHECKED ALL SETTINGS TRIED DIFFERENT COMPUTERS CAN ACTUALLY CONVERSE WITH YOU OVER AN AMERICAN ACCESS POINT *******The server at uk.f274.mail.yahoo.com is taking too long to respond****** REPORT THIS TO YOUR ENGINEERING DEPT AND GOOGLE TO SEE OTHERS WITH SAME PROBLEM ****** I NOW AM ON VERGE OF GOING OVER TO GOOGLE MAIL


I WILL ALSO POST THIS CORRESPONDENCE ON MYSPACE ETC TO SHOW YAHOO'S INCOMPETANCE

Yahoo yah boo?
gmail
Reply:What on earth is all this? Shouldn't this be routed via a helpdesk or something?

pulling baby teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment