Monday, November 16, 2009

How can I get Yahoo to delete an answer over 2 years ago it is a voilation of Yahoo's TOS?

And how can I get Yahoo to abide with the TOS and delete the question ? How can I get Yahoo to do what they promise. Someone hacked into my computer and offered details only a hacker would be able to release private information viva yahoo messenger,Yahoo assured me I would hear back from them within 48 hours so my question is, does Yahoo not take it seriously when breaches of TOS happen and when you adisedYahoo, why want Yahoo take no action against hackers? But how can Yahoo act so quickly when it comes time to remove an answer over two years ago, but Why want yahoo take action against hackers. Is this how Yahoo addresses a problem and if it was to remove points why is it yahoo is quick to respond ? Is rumours true Bill Gates will fire most of the Yahoo staff and will Bill Gates disallow Immigration Q%26amp;A once Microsoft takes over Yahoo.What should I do with Yahoo staff THEY failed to act within thE guidelines and remove 10 point and not 9..i'D LIKE TO ASK HOW DO YOU REPORT SERIOUS ERRORS LIKE THS

How can I get Yahoo to delete an answer over 2 years ago it is a voilation of Yahoo's TOS?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...





They won't delete this one either.

yellow teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment