Monday, November 16, 2009

How do I get yahoo to stop the yahoo music? I have sent a letter to yahoo and everyone else to get out?

Hello,





Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Copyright. Your feedback has reached


an


area of Yahoo! dedicated to to Copyright and Intellectual Property


matters. If you have a question specific to a Yahoo! service, please


return to our help site at:





http://help.yahoo.com





and click on the appropriate Yahoo! service to receive assistance.





Regards,





Copyright Agent, Yahoo! Inc.


copyright@yahoo-inc.com


****************************


c/o Yahoo! Inc.


701 First Ave.


Sunnyvale, CA 94089











Original Message Follows:


-------------------------





7/26/06


I am trying to reach someone at yahoo music. I was going to join the


music but when I started to read the terms I didn't want to so I didn't


agree. You sent me a note back "are you sure you want to quit" and I


said yes. It came out I was now a member and that was not what I


wanted


to do. I tried to find a way to contact you but you kept putting me


into tips. I got nowhere so I'm trying this maybe you can get it where


it needs to go. I do not want spam or any charges or signed up on


Yahoo


music. I do want my yahoo that I already have.


You should have an email address or phone number somewhere that we can


at least contact you instead of me fishing around trying to contact


you.


I did not fill anything in if you'll notice. I did not want to sign


up.


suekr2020@yahoo.com

How do I get yahoo to stop the yahoo music? I have sent a letter to yahoo and everyone else to get out?
Yahoo music has two classes. One is pay and if you have a Yahoo account, you are automatically put in the non pay section. Play the radio. If you hear commercials, especially when you first start it up, you are in the non paying section and this is the default section for Yahoo members.
Reply:Thank you gregory_dittman very much for answering the question on Yahoo music. This is the first time I have used this service and I don't know the procedure of what I'm suppose to do. But I do want to thank you for answering my question.





suekr2020@yahoo.com


Sue M Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment