Monday, November 16, 2009

I want to contact yahoo. I opened many new accounts but now I cannot login?

Hi Yahoo, please help. I opened fictionlee1@yahoo.com and many other email accounts but I can't login now. I have important emails in these accounts but now I can't even login. I used my passoword but still can't login. I used verify code but still cannot login. My other email accounts having difficulty are fictionlee2@yahoo.com,fictionlee3@yahoo.... , fictionlee4@yahoo.com, fictionlee7@yahoo.com , fictionlee6@yahoo.com , fictionlee8@yahoo.com , fictionlee9@yahoo.com , fictionlee10@yahoo.com , fictionlee11@yahoo.com , fictionlee12@yahoo.com , fictionlee13@yahoo.com , fictionlee14@yahoo.com .





Please help. Thanks.





Please email to me at mayfoo8@hotmail.com which is my alternate email address.

I want to contact yahoo. I opened many new accounts but now I cannot login?
http://help.yahoo.com/





i understand they erased a lot of accounts that were idle a couple weeks ago. due to spam issues.
Reply:Try calling customer service at 1-800-318-0631. That is the number for the billing department, but they should be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment