Monday, November 16, 2009

Question about Yahoo Avatar?

How do I put my yahoo avatar in yahoo 360? I only have 3 personal photos on my yahoo 360 page and I have an yahoo avatar. When I click edit personal photos on my 360 page, then in the blank photo area it has a browse button and under that it says "Or display an avatar. Create your Yahoo! Avatar." But there is nothing I can click on "display an avatar" And I don't have to create my Yahoo! Avatar because I already have one. I have two yahoo identies and they are both checked on my yahoo 360 settings so I can't figure out why I can't make my avatar work on yahoo 360. It works in Yahoo Mail and on the yahoo avatar page and the yahoo message board.

Question about Yahoo Avatar?
You need to have only one yahoo identity. I found this out when I made my 360 page and my yahoo avatar.


No comments:

Post a Comment