Monday, November 16, 2009

My yahoo id doesn't accept offline messages?

Hi


I’ve been using my yahoo id since 1997, and I never had any problems till almost last month I noticed that my yahoo id is not getting any offline messages. I contacted yahoo messenger Team and I explained the issue they said that I have to report it through the yahoo messenger and I also submitted my logs to yahoo messenger team. They said that they are working on this but it’s not clear to them how long will it take to be fixed. When I contact them again they said yahoo messenger is a free service that’s why there’s not much we can do about this problem.


Now should I pay yahoo to fix my yahoo id? After being with yahoo since 1997 and I have all my friends added to my yahoo id it’s hard for me to make a new id and leave the one that I have. Anyways, do you guys have any suggestion?

My yahoo id doesn't accept offline messages?
Count yourself lucky, i wish i could set mine to do this. I get lots of spam messages coming up while i'm away, and i'm sure at least some of them are infected with malware. But whenever i sign in to yahoo, up they come. I don't even have any control over whether they open or not. Plus, these "people" arent even on my buddy list, but it seems i can't bar non-buddies any more, although i used to be able to do that.

baby teeth losing

No comments:

Post a Comment