Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yahoo is not listing 9 out of 10 groups I belong to today, Aug 20, 2008? Why?

I belong to 10 yahoo groups. Yahoo is only showing that I belong to 1 group today. Yahoo stated that my email addresses were unverifable, which is not true. I have not changed my email addresses in over a year and they both were mark verified by yahoo when I checked my yahoo personal account.





Is anyone else having yahoo group porblems today?





What can I do about it? How do I contact Yahoo to let them know that they removed 9 out of 10 of my groups?





I friend of mine was able to verify in a group that does not appear for me, that I am still a memebr there and that yahoo did not accidently unsub me.





Please help!





Shelle

Yahoo is not listing 9 out of 10 groups I belong to today, Aug 20, 2008? Why?
Try again later. Sometimes Yahoos systems get a bit flaky. If you have no luck later or tomorrow, try the Edit My Groups page:


http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups?o=2%26amp;edi...


or the Membership Wizard:


http://groups.yahoo.com/memwiz


No comments:

Post a Comment