Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yahoo! Toolbar - Firefox. How can I get the files from Yahoo Bookmarks to Firefox?

After refusing to move to the new Yahoo Toolbar in IE6 and keep using the old one, this morning I was forced to move by Yahoo. The new Toolbar 7.0.x is good enough except for the annoying Uncategorized Folder. But overall all is OK....


At home I use Firefox and not IE6. I usually use Yahoo Companion add-on, not from Yahoo, but could read Yahoo Bookmarks. Again, today I am forced to move.


I avoid the new Yahoo Toolbar in Firefox because I lose many of my bookmark files, mostly the ones kept in Folders-in-Folders. Now today I see this again. I could not see half of my bookmarks.





Anyone could help? I wrote to the Yahoo Toolbar Developers several months ago, but no answer.

Yahoo! Toolbar - Firefox. How can I get the files from Yahoo Bookmarks to Firefox?
I'm sorry but you go through a lot of blah, blah, blah to say you had to upgrade the Yahoo toolbar on IE and Firefox. Great. Since Yahoo! Bookmarks are portable, what shows up on IE should also show up on Firefox. If the bookmarks are not showing up on Firefox, it is a bug and should be reported to Yahoo! Customer Care.


No comments:

Post a Comment