Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yahoo Pool wont let me load lobby, says can't verify user id, but i can be logged in & use yahoo mail.?

I logged into yahoo, and can use mail, or any other services by yahoo, just not yahoo games. It says " can not verify user id " but it has me logged into yahoo on same ID and lets me do anything else i want on yahoo. The room i am getting the error on is " anyurism " in yahoo pool. I use my yahoo ID " bootem_champ " and also tried other ID's, but still get same error. Why and how do i fix this?

Yahoo Pool wont let me load lobby, says can't verify user id, but i can be logged in %26amp; use yahoo mail.?
They must be having issues today. It's not just you. I can't get into Towers either and I've never had trouble before. Answers was down earlier for maintenance, so they may be doing maintenance on some games as well.

skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment