Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hi . my yahoo id was de actived 2 day's ago . what can i do to active my yahoo id ? i don't use credit card!

hi . my yahoo id was de actived 2 day's ago . what can i do to active my yahoo id ? i don't use credit card!


i'm in iran and i cant contact yahoo service . one day i try too sign in too chat , and i see my id is de actived . i use some yahoo service like (yahoo groups - yahoo 360 - yahoo games) i have +700 messegner list (firend) and in yahoo 360 i have +250 friend . what can i do to active my yahoo . plz help me . i work with my yahoo id and its very important for me . i dont have any credit card like paypal or visa or master card . sorry for text problem . i cant speak english very good . tnx a lot :X

Hi . my yahoo id was de actived 2 day's ago . what can i do to active my yahoo id ? i don't use credit card!
well...i would try to login to yahoo mail or another service, and there you could probably reactivate your account. Now I really don't know...if that doesn't work...contact yahoo for support...it;s also a good idea to have a back up account in another service like Gmail etc. Good Luck.

pulling baby teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment