Monday, November 16, 2009

Upgraded to Yahoo beta and now Yahoo Photo no longer appears on my Mail?

Prior to upgrading to Yahoo beta, my sent and received photos were automatically uploaded from email attachments to my Yahoo Photos and I could see/access My Yahoo Photos from a list to the left of my email messages on my Yahoo Mail page. After upgrading to Yahoo Beta, now my Yahoo Photo no longer appears to the left of messages on my Yahoo Mail page. How can I get My Yahoo Photos to appear on my Yahoo Mail page, or how can I save attachments from email to My Yahoo Photos now that I have Yahoo Beta?

Upgraded to Yahoo beta and now Yahoo Photo no longer appears on my Mail?
It done the same thing to me.I just went back to the old yahoo mail.
Reply:That feature is not yet available in Yahoo! Mail Beta.

shark teeth facts

No comments:

Post a Comment