Monday, November 16, 2009

Yahoo new mail. Where did it go?

Couldn't open mailbox!


I get above Message when trying to go to new yahoo mail.


http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mail...





I started a site hosting with yahoo 4pm Sunday afternoon and ever since I've noticed my access to new yahoo mail is gone. nada. Where is it?





Also I found "Toolbar 7.0 Beta is closed -- Thank you for beta-testing!"


I am also a yahoo toolbar 7.0 beta user with no problems associated with using it either before or after using new Yahoo Mail beta.





Is there some connection between my site now being hosted by Yahoo, beta 7.0 closed and not being able to use below new yahoo mail.





http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mail...

Yahoo new mail. Where did it go?
Same problem here, was about 4 days ago too! Sounds suspicious to me...probably a yahoo problem then.


As usual, we'll just have to wait for a fix.
Reply:me too my mail just doesnt load!!!





i dunno why!!!





it has been like this for 4 days


No comments:

Post a Comment