Thursday, November 19, 2009

"My Yahoo" home page of mine is different from the"MY Yahoo" home page of my friend. Why?

I am using "MY Yahoo" as my home page for a long time now and my preferred content is Yahoo India. My friend who recently made MY Yahoo as his home page with the preferred content as English India has a much better look and content. How do I get the new look and content? Yahoo advises me to change my content option to Yahoo U.S. I prefer a Yahoo India content. I seem to get an option only between Yahoo india and Yahoo US and never between English US and English India content. How do I sort this out?

"My Yahoo" home page of mine is different from the"MY Yahoo" home page of my friend. Why?
This may be a case of the "grass is greener", green being the color of envy. Someone may have better advice for you, but I think maybe being on another continent has something to do with it. He may be asking the same question over there,


of course he may not even be in India , now that I think about it. In which case my argument is completely worthless and I apologize for wasting your time.


No comments:

Post a Comment