Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yahoo has made it possible to use email adresses with a (.),i was hopeing can i delete and change my address?

yahoo has NOW made it possible to make email address with a {.},now what i don't understand is why wejus can't make,delete,or change our email addresses and make ones similer to the one(s) we now or once had.i'm with myspace.com and my email address on there is:mz.cole1407@yahoo.com....NOTICE I USED THE {.},but on yahoo it's:mzcole1407@yahoo.com....w/o the dot.i had forgotten my password and someone had stolen my email and login password but myspace had sent it to:mz.cole1407@yahoo.com{with the {.}..i'm jus mad and upset and jus find it much stupid jus because with yahoo we have alot of ''power'' to do anything...but why outof the simpliest things we cannot make or delete an email address and make one similar as in:mzcole1407@yahoo...to mz.cole1407@yahoo.com...{notice again i used the dot..i'm mad and pissed about it!!!!!)..confused,tatyana

Yahoo has made it possible to use email adresses with a (.),i was hopeing can i delete and change my address?
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/ch...


No comments:

Post a Comment