Thursday, November 19, 2009

YAHOO IS A RIP OFF!! Now charging to use Flicker.?

I've had my Yahoo! account for about 8 years now and uploaded about 8,000 photos to Yahoo! photos over the last several years. Anyone who used Yahoo! photos knows earlier this year Yahoo! photos was shut down and you had to move all your photos or they would be lost. Yahoo! recommended everyone move there pics to Flicker (also owned my Yahoo!). They advertised Flicker as being free...WELL ITS NOT! I got an email this morning saying my "trial" version of of Flicker is almost up and I need to pay $24.99 to keep using Flicker. Otherwise Flicker will only allow me to view the last 200 pictures uploaded. WHAT A RIP OFF! I could have transferred my photos to an actual free site but instead I believed Yahoo! and now I'll be charged to use Flicker. Does anyone know of an easy way to transfer all my pictures to an actual free site? I dont think there is an easy way to do it. IT SUX THAT YAHOO! TRICKED US INTO USING FLICKER AND NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO RIP US OFF!

YAHOO IS A RIP OFF!! Now charging to use Flicker.?
oh wow!!! i didn't know that. yea, that is a rip off and i would contact yahoo quick if i were you!

pets

No comments:

Post a Comment