Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yahoo Beta no longer works with Firefox 2.0.0.6 and Ubuntu 7.04, why?

This seems to be a recurring problem with people but no one will answer it. Their answer is to look it up somewhere else and it seems to be a "resolved" question. It doesn't sound resolved to me.





I have been running Ubuntu 7.04 and Foxfire 2.0.0.+ for several months now with the Yahoo "Beta" and the regular My Yahoo. When My Yahoo Beta came out a couple of days ago it ran just fine. As of Friday 10/19/07 PM I could not log into Yahoo Beta. Why? I don't know. I had to boot up Windows XP to check and it worked just fine. I went back to Ubuntu and got My Yahoo Beta switched back to the old one and I can still not get into Yahoo "Beta". I had to switch to the old Yahoo mail (Which I really don't like now) and am able to view e-mails.





How come Yahoo "Beta" does not support Linux (Ubuntu) and/or FireFox 2.0.0.6 anymore?





Please do not comment and make this a resolved question if you DON'T have the answer. I would like this answered CORRECTLY.





The Agent Switcher DOES NOT WORK. I tried.

Yahoo Beta no longer works with Firefox 2.0.0.6 and Ubuntu 7.04, why?
.


Hello Joe W





Your system may need the latest of Adobe Flash Player Linux Debugger Version 9, http://download.macromedia.com/pub/flash...





After you download and install Flash Player restart your browser and see if your experience improves.





If it doesn't work please post an updated message and I'll delete this post and let others offer a solution.





Best wishes,


pup


.
Reply:You're welcome, cj. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment