Thursday, November 19, 2009

YAHOO.COM will not let me into my account!!!!?

I know that this is not "" yahoo.com "" for my e-mail, HOWEVER, about 3 days ago, I got a "pop-up" from yahoo.com about renewing my ""ACCOUNT"" !! FIRST, I HAVE NEVER HAD AN " ACOUNT" with yahoo.com! I HAD AN E-MAIL ADDRESS with Yahoo


I did reregester but now, I CAN NOT GET INTO YAHOO.COM/MAIL TO GET MY E-MAIL !!!


MY QUESTION TO YAHOO! ANSWERS SINCE MY BUSINESS AND PERSONAL E-MAIL HAS BEEN INTERRUPTED, DO I NEED TO CONTACT #1. MY ATTORNEY, #2, THE US DEPT OF COMMERCE,#3. THE FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISION, #4. THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION,#5. THE US DEPT OF JUSTICE,#6. C.E.O. / PRESIDENT OF YAHOO.COM , or IT'S PARENT COMPANY HEADQUARTERS??


In the process of trying to reregister, about one hour ago, yahoo.com asked for my CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!! I could not get into the format OF ACCEPTANCE, TO "RE-OPEN" MY ACCOUNT BUT THE RESPONCE WAS THAT MY CREDIT / DEBIT CARD WAS NOT REGISTERED TO ME!!!


Lonnal Wilhelm


lonnal_wilhelm@yahoo.com ( my e-mail address for over two years !!

YAHOO.COM will not let me into my account!!!!?
maybe someone sent you something trying to get your info. They say your not supposed to answer questions from people on pop-ups or in an e-mail you wait till your logged on to your account. Thats how people get your personal info.


No comments:

Post a Comment